May 11, 2008

{ Pantry Secrets }

I just got back from our ninth annual girls weekend. It was fabulous! I get together with my 7 amazing sisters and my mom and we do girl stuff...lots of shopping, cooking, talking, you know.

Each year we try to learn something new. This year we took a bread making class. Jeannie Dayton & her daughter Mindy Spencer started a company called Pantry Secrets. Here is a picture of them.

Aren't they so cute?!! They are so much fun together and really inspiring. We went to Jeannie's beautiful home where they taught us a new way to make bread. There are no eggs, milk, butter or oil. It's one simple recipe and it makes a gazillion, billion things...french bread, dinner rolls, breadsticks, cinnamon twists, pizza, scones, cream cheese braid dessert, orange rolls, and much more! It is truly amazing. I am going to watch my DVD tomorrow and get started.

I can't wait to share the benefits of Pantry Secrets with my family. I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I am so glad Jeannie and Mindy decided to share their talents with others! I make bread at least once a week. Yum!