October 12, 2009

{ A Bit of Halloween }

Ahh, Halloween. One of my favorite holidays has come around once again. Thank you, Halloween, for letting my darker side come out once a year...




My family room is the "scary" side of Halloween. I said scary, not gruesome! No blood or anything...although I'm sure the two oldest would like that. :) I decorate with mostly black & white in there. I haven't done anything new from my decorating last year. I like what I have & I just keep telling myself..."You don't need any more Halloween decorations...there's no place to store any more." So far, it's working...oh, yeah, and it helps to avoid Home Goods. :)
But, I don't want you to think it's all just scary Halloween around here. I like the fun, cute side too, so I do that in my living room. I will show you those pictures another day.

5 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Lots happens at my home when I stay away from HomeGoods! Love your decor.

Victoria said...

Cute Jamie! Of course I LOVE that cupboard. Hey, have you looked at my blog in the last couple of days? I want you to do a guest post...

Chris said...

Oh, gosh. I love everything! The crooked frame, the spooky skulls! Great decor!

dusty@TheRedPolkaDot said...

great ideas, don't you just love breaking out all of the room accessorize during the holidays!

Rachel Ricchio said...

jamie you are so cute! honestly, no lie when i say my best friend just told me over the phone that she loves your design blog and she wishes you could decorate her future house! she totally means it too. way too cute on the decorations. i also LOVE halloween :)