February 15, 2010

{ Peanut & Boo in Paint }

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Today I wanted to share a project  that I finished this weekend. It is for Peanut & Boo's room.


I had this idea...


to create 3 different art pieces...


that could stand alone or be put together...


to make one large one!


Now, please understand, I use the term "art pieces" lightly.


I'm not a "real" artist, but I sure had fun doing this!


It's a mixture of acrylic paints & scrapbook paper. And it was kind of cool, cuz I came up with it out of my own head. The best part is, Boo & Peanut absolutely {{ LOVE }} it!


P.S. Boo is the blonde on the left & Peanut is the brunette on the right! And they picked their dress colors.

8 comments:

Denise said...

ohmycuteness!!!! is a tut coming? cause this is awesome!!!

Susan said...

How cute. You could make them and sell on Etsy that is how cute they are!!

Raechal said...

are you kidding me? you are TOTALLY an artist! those are sooo cute!

Connie said...

Those turned out adorable. I love the idea of putting the three canvases together. Great job.

Erin said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! You are SO talented! They are so cute!

Delightful Dwelling said...

Umm, yes you are an artist! Those are so adorable, I love them. What a cute idea.

Cindy said...

You are SO TOTALLY an artist! Really, really cute, Jamie!

Ανεράιδα said...

Great idea!!!beautiful job!