November 22, 2011

{ Not on the List }

Does this ever happen to you?
You have so much to do...lists a mile long...and you end up getting totally sidetracked by something so unnecessary, but fun?
Yeah, that probably doesn't happen to you...but it happens to me a lot!
Here's what I did...
My friend sent me a link to Box o' Princesses from Lilli Boo.
When I saw this cuteness...
I couldn't wait to give a try.

I didn't make the princess from The Princess & the Frog because we haven't seen that one yet.
But, I added Pocahantos... 
and Mulan {she's my favorite}... 
They fit perfectly in the little paper mache box... 
I downloaded the artwork for the top of the box & little town scenery from the amazing artist Stephanie Corfee here.
It is so much fun & Boo is loving it.
The hardest part was trying to glue the teeny tiny jewels on.
Now, back to the lists. :)

3 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Oh my - I might have just added another thing on my to-do list! Those are too cute!

Cindy said...

Ahhh...Good Gramma gift or to keep at Gramma's house! I like!

Victoria said...

Those are so cute!!!